This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Dieses Forum ist kein offizielles Forum von com2us und wir bieten daher auch keinen Support für InGame-Account-Probleme an!!! Offizieller Support: http://m.withhive.com/customer/faq
Wenn ihr Interesse habt euch mit der Foren-Community ingame auszutauschen, so versucht es doch mal im Channel 505 :-)

Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Tips aus dem offizielen Forum
Original Post by Elcrest https://forum.com2us.com/forum/main-foru...etter-rank

[RIFT BEASTS] Some tips for better rank

09-19-2016, 04:42 AM

Hi there everyone!
Decided to write a little guide for all of you who struggle with rifts during your Homie grinding.

I do have a lot of monsters, so tested a lot of different teams and compositions.
Here are some tips for all of you, that may be useful:

General tips:

I. YOLO > Survival

That's the rule of Rifts. No need to survive the boss. As if you do survival > damage output you actually won't survive, lel.
Rifts' main objestion is to do AS MUCH DAMAGE as possible during 2 Groggy states. And to defeat boss before he uses his last attack during second Phase.
A rank on rift is pretty casual-comfortable for homie farming.
Check your World's Boss score. If you do A- and lower, then it's better for you to +15 more runes and 6* more monsters, grind some more runes.
Comfortable zone for Rifts farming is S-A zone of world boss for first team.

II. Leader Skills: Increased dmg (attack power) > Def > HP > Speed (except Water rift)

Congraz, Perna's owners, her lead skill is a cheat in Rifts
If you have Perna use her in every rift. Her leader skill is the best for your score. Plus she can tank first 2 phases. For 3rd her initial base def is very bad.
Also I noticed that higher base def monsters are better at tanking then hp based monsters. But you also need good hp on your front def based tanks.
Def lead helps front line to survive. HP lead is good for nukers if they can't take damage from Beasts' AOE.
As for speed lead it's actually bad if you have fast supports. Fast supports will boost beast's ATB and they will steal turns from your nukers.
Same rule for violent supports. They will steal precious groggy turns from nukers if proc.
For water rift though it's better to use speed lead and spd based nukers (Orochi, Ardella. Theomars) as water beast do destroy HP, that can be shaken off by fast ATB regeneration.

III. To tank or not to tank?

Def based nukers or 2nd life nukers are better as tanks then solid tanks.
I tried Basalt and Chow as tanks. They indeed icreased survivability, but I got low score.
Now I run Theo and Verad as front tanks. And they tank just fine.
So you can use Theomars / Perna / Psamathe / Homunculus self reviving nukers as front line.
Did not tested Fedora, but I suppose it would be hard for him to time the endure buff correctly on auto.
Also graz the monkey owners! They are awesome for rift to tank.
Copper is pretty awesome front tank + nuker for water rift.
Problem is tanks have low atk multiplier and that is affecting your score.
Tanky Verdehile can survive, but if on violent he will steal turns from nukers.

IV. Violent/revenge for nukers, no violent for supports

Violent support will boost ATB in groggy state and steal turns from nukers.
Revenge proc do not boost Beasts' ATB, but will get you more dmg.
Violent nukers are the way to go!
Need to verify one point: which nuker Fatal nuker or Rage nuker gives better score (haven't seen the difference as I need to re-rune monsters).
I get a feeling for Groggy persantage multipliers are better then flat value of attack.
Hell Ladies does good dmg on 1st skill, on 3rd, but multipliers are not so high.
Theomars (ifrits) has high multiplier and double scaling, so they do way better damage.
Same with magical archer, rakshasas. They have speed multiplier, which are pretty high.
For nuker dmg max hp based attacks do not do that much. But attacks like squall or Carrack's 3rd with high multiplier do a LOT.
Also debuff scaling skills do a lot more dmg in groggy (say hello to water KFG and dust off your Brandia!)

V. Def break on skill 1 and branding

To boost your score higher it's better to have unit, who has armor break on skill 1.
Brand is not a must, but also increase score a lot.
Advisable to look at dark harpy And pirate captian Brig (high multiplier on 3rd), Assasins, KFGs.

VI. Recommended units

Leader skill: Perna. Lushen (water). 9-tail foxes for elemental teams.
Healer: maxed skill violent / revenge Hwahee. She can be used in EVERY rift except Water. Smart healer - Bella
Tank: Theomars (lel), Xiong Fei (fire panda) on good runes (high def, high hp, decent speed and dmg build), Trevor on vampire runes, monkeys, pandas
Nuker: 9-tail foxes, magical archer (Light, Dark, Wind), Kung Fu Girls, Pirates (except Galleon and Frigate), Assasins, Squall Chimeras, Theomars

Beasts' specific units:

Fire
AOE nukers on short cd. As much as possible. Beth is the Queen here Julie, Psamathe, Verad, Poseidon, Sigmarus, Tyron etc.
Lapis is very hard to build and her dmg is... let's face it, not good enough to kill off bombs.
Tip: if your nukers are slow or do stupid things you can try to use Verdehile (can be front tank) or Mav (back line).
Also graz to Grego owner. This Rift makes him shine

Water
ATB boosters. Better 2 and fast. I use Bernard (front tank) and Belladeon (smart healer and armor breaker).
I advise to use spd based nukers here like Orochi, Ardella, Yen, Theomars, Chimeras (lel) to get better score and use that spd buff from Bernard.
Tip: Delphoi and Copper are great tanks and enough to tank frontline. Immunity helps for freeze. Well built copper will always ignore.
You may also like to fuse Aarang for her leader skill and as nuker.
Shielders are not bad at this dungeon, but they should be violent or very fast (Woosa, Emma, Acasis, Raviti).

Wind
HWAHEE. Yes. She is great there. She spams her nuke and heal. Bella is also pretty smart healer.
Well build Xiong Fei or Kroa (dark harg) can also help with healing and tanking.
Graz to Perna and Ariel owners, they are OP in this rift.
Tip: you should go as much dps as possible here as Beast regens hp and if you do too much healers boss will outspeed you and use its nuke.
Shielders are not bad at this dungeon as well as it's easier to outheal dmg, that was sucked up a beat by shield (Woosa, Emma, Acasis, Brandia, Raviti).

Light
Broken dungeon IMO. You need 1 hit dps to take down shield. Multihit dps will boost Beast's attack power, but if you manage to dps him before it you're good to go.
I use Perna, Lagmaron, Taor and even with this set up it's hard to take shield fast enough.
Theomars and Trevor are great tanks.
Best deal is to use nukers with high multiplier on 1st skill. And multihitters only if you are sure your KFG will break shield and forse Beast to groggy fast enough.

Dark
Try to use your necro team. Shihwa is great here! Praha as fron tank, Xiong Fei. Colleen, Hwahee once again. Kung Fu Girls.
I dusted off Lanett and rebuilded her as fron tank for this dungeon. She works fine.
Plus do as much revenge units as possible for this dungeon. Maybe even full revenge.

Hope this somewhat guide will help you to built a Rift team!
Ingame: EU - Server "Shadurr"

6* Monster:
Veromos, Basalt, Mantura, Ran, Bella, Ahman, Aria, Darion, Driller, Eshir, Chasun, Shannon, Delphoi, Briand, Lushen (x2), Mav, Kupfer, Lagmaron, Bernard, Akhamamir, Katarina, Imesty, Ritesh, Verde, Baretta, Sath, Trevor, Hwa, Lisa, Colleen, Shihwa, Adrian, Randy, Xiong Fei, Spectra, Chloe, Hwahee, Tesarion, Bulldozer, Mei Hou Wang, Dagora, Sigmarus, Theomars, Susano, Galeone, Orion, Megan, Tarq, Julie, Stella, Camilla, Xiao Lin, Sera

Teams:
Giants - Lushen (L), Lushen, Vero, Chasun, Bernard
Dragon - Verde (L), Vero, Bella, Sigma, Megan
Necro - Shihwa (L), Xiong Fei, Lisa, Adrian, Colleen

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste