This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Dieses Forum ist kein offizielles Forum von com2us und wir bieten daher auch keinen Support für InGame-Account-Probleme an!!! Offizieller Support: http://m.withhive.com/customer/faq
Wenn ihr Interesse habt euch mit der Foren-Community ingame auszutauschen, so versucht es doch mal im Channel 505 :-)

Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Allgemeine Diskussion über bevorstehende Updates
Aus den Kommentaren bei YD.
Zitat:YD I FIGURED IT OUT: Wait ok I think YDs quote is referring to the bosses in Cairo’s “I have been here since the dawn of time” hall of magic the first ever boss in the game ??? ”I will still remain when u r dust on the ground” fire makes things ashes then turns into dust...who breathes fire u ask? Dragons ???? ”once the sun sets I will hunt u down” I googled when ancient giants from fairy tales attack and they said they prefer when it’s dusk or night so the enemies don’t see them comin soo... giants ?? ”with my hypnotic gaze I will make u mine...” it’s so obvious NECRO steals your monster with literally its gaze ????

So I think the main boss (which btw is the riddle jewbagel got) has turned the Cairo’s bosses into evil dark versions of them with far more strength and assisted them with primordial powers makin them function differently as I guess side bosses or minions of his or her And don’t get me wrong here but I think they gave the boss to jewbagel since they’re describing it as a immortal deity who siphons and steals ur stuff like runes and does PROPORTIONS to even out ur stats but his better... think of it as harmonias 3rd skill
Thanks given by:

Nachrichten in diesem Thema
RE: Allgemeine Diskussion über bevorstehende Updates - von Neo-Silver - 24.05.2019, 07:58
RE: Geplauder - von Thot - 19.06.2018, 10:20
RE: Geplauder - von Michi - 19.06.2018, 10:23

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 3 Gast/Gäste